Boots Calcium with Vitamins D & K (20 Effervescent Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K Orange Flavour Food Supplement with Sweeteners
Boots Calcium with Vitamins D & K are orange flavoured and helps maintain normal bones and teeth.
What does Boots Calcium with Vitamins D & K do?
- Calcium is the most prolific mineral in the human body.
- However it remains as one of the most likely to be deficient.
- Calcium and Vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D helps the body absorb Calcium.
- 20 effervescent tablets- Two a day.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take one tablet in a glass of water, twice a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect.
- If currently taking Warfarin, other blood thinning or any other medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- For best before date, see the base of the carton.
This information was last updated 20/10/2014
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC, Nottingham England, NG2 3AA
Acid (Citric Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Bicarbonate), Maltodextrin, Flavour (Natural Orange), Sweeteners (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (Phylloquinone)
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical values||Per Daily Dose / (% NRV*)|
|Vitamin D||5 µg (100%)|
|Vitamin K||75 µg (100%)|
|Calcium||800 mg (100%)|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value