Boots Calcium with Vitamins D & K (20 Effervescent Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins and supplements - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K Orange Flavour Food Supplement with Sweeteners
Boots Calcium with Vitamins D & K are orange flavoured and helps maintain normal bones and teeth.
What does Boots Calcium with Vitamins D & K do?
- Calcium is the most prolific mineral in the human body.
- However it remains as one of the most likely to be deficient.
- Calcium and Vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D helps the body absorb Calcium.
- 20 effervescent tablets- Two a day.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take one tablet in a glass of water, twice a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect.
- If currently taking Warfarin, other blood thinning or any other medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- For best before date, see the base of the carton.
This information was last updated 20/10/2014
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC, Nottingham England, NG2 3AA
Acid (Citric Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Bicarbonate), Maltodextrin, Flavour (Natural Orange), Sweeteners (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (Phylloquinone)
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical values||Per Daily Dose / (% NRV*)|
|Vitamin D||5 µg (100%)|
|Vitamin K||75 µg (100%)|
|Calcium||800 mg (100%)|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value