Boots Advanced Footcare Fungal Nail Treatment Pen (4ml)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 92 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Advanced Footcare Fungal Nail Treatment Pen is an easy way to treat and prevent fungal nail infection.
- White, yellow or brown discolouration of the nail.
- Thickening of the nail.
- Build up of debris under the nail.
- Distorted shape of the nail.
- Quick and effective applicator.
- Replaceable tips prevent re-infection.
Adults over 16 years of age.
How to use
Please read the instructions carefully before using this product.
Using the pen, apply the solution twice a day (morning and evening) for at least 4 weeks.
Let it dry for 1-2 minutes before putting on socks or shoes.
Once a week, carefully file the affected nail.
Change the applicator tip once each week.
Once the course is completed, you can continue using the solution in the pen until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent recurrence.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.In case the solution comes into contact with eyes or mucus membranes, clean the area with plenty of water.
- Do not use after expiry date. For lot and expiry see base of carton.
- Store in a cool, dry place (between 15 and 25°C).
- Replace cap after each use to prevent drying out.
- Personal use only- do not share.
- If you are diabetic and have a problem with your feet, consult with your doctor.
Contains: 4ml nail pen with 3 replaceable tips, 5 nail files.
Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Olive Leaf Active™, Hydrolyzed Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.