Boots Advanced Cleaning & Conditioning Solutions Multipack - 3 month supply
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 148 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Advanced Cleaning & Conditioning Solutions Multipack - 3 month supply with lens case.
These products are specially formulated solution suitable for rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses.
Daily use of our Cleaning Solution will remove protein, lipids, accumulated film and debris from lenses. It prevents accumulation of stubborn deposits, which reduce wearing comfort.
Our Conditioning Solution contain patented multi polymer comfort system that coats the surface of the lens, providing a cushion upon insertion and enhancing lens 'wettability' throughout the day.
3 x 3 ml Cleaner
3 x 120 ml Conditioner
rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Directions: see enclosed leaflet for directions and important safety information.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product
Please read and retail enclosed leaflet.
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- product has reached the use by date. The use by date is marked on the carton and bottles.
- tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- These solutions are not suitable for soft contact lenses.
- DO NOT ALLOW OUR ADVANCED CLEANING SOLUTION TO COME INTO DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE EYE. ENSURE IT IS REMOVED FROM THE LENSES BY RINSING THOROUGHLY. IF THE CLEANER ENTERS THE EYE ACCIDENTALLY, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE LENSES AND RINSE THE EYE WITH PLENTY OF CLEAN WATER.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician immediately.
- Always use our Cleaning and Conditioning Solutions together. Do not mix with other contact lens solutions, except as directed.
- Always use fresh advanced Cleaning and Conditioning Solutions. Never re-use the solution in your lens case.
- To avoid contamination, never touch any surface with tip of the bottle. Replace cap after use.
- Do not use eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Never store your lenses in our Cleaning Solution.
- Our Cleaning Solution may have a milky appearance, which is usual for this type of product.
Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
Store between 1°C and 30°C.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this product after the "use by" date on the carton and bottles and keep it in the original pack.
STERILE UNTIL OPENED
Discard any unused product 90 days after first opening the bottle.
Our Cleaning Solution contains: Alkyl Sulphate Surfactant (8.0% w/v), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Non Ionic Alcohol Surfactant, Silica Gel Suspension, Titanium Dioxide.
Our Conditioning Solution contains: Polyaminopropyl Biguanide(0.0005% w/v), Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.003% w/v), Disodium Edetate (0.05% w/v) as Disinfectants, Polyquaternium 10, Cellulosic Viscosifier, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Derivatized polyethylene Glycol, Salts and Buffering Agents.