Boots Adult Travel Bands (1 Pair)- 12 years +
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Adult Travel Bands (1 Pair)- 12 years +
- Starts working almost immediately.
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
Suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
How to use
- A band must be worn on each wrist with the button placed over the Nei Kuan point (see diagram on the back of the package).
- To find this point place your middle three fingers on the inside of each wrist with the edge of the third finger on the first wrist crease.
- The correct point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button face downwards over the Nei Kuan point.
- Can be worn while sleeping.
- Always read the product information before use.
Acrylic 64.2%, Nylon 24.2%, Elastane 11.6%