Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips 6 Nose Strips
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Introducing NEW BIORÉ® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Pull the plug on clogged pores. Pore Strips are the deepest way to clean your pores. In just one use, Bioré® Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips invigorates skin with tea tree oil and witch hazel and are effective at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores!
- Locks onto and removes deep-down dirt that can cause blackheads so you get the deepest clean.
- This deep cleansing strip cleans pores with tingling ingredients like tea tree oil, menthol and witch hazel. In just one use, these strips help clean pores of build-up and even the most stubborn dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Plus, regular use can even help make pores appear smaller (so you can spend even less time thinking about them).
- When used weekly, you will have fewer clogged pores and the appearance of pores will actually diminish.
- It may be disgusting...but it's also oddly satisfying. And in just 10 minutes it cleans a week's worth of dirt build-up.
How to use
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre.
- For best results, do not use more often than once every three days.
Hazards and Cautions
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract.