Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF 50+ 30ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 72 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched ""extreme anti-UVA"" performance of Photoderm SPOT safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- Photoderm SPOT contains specific active ingredients that minimise the risk of pigmentation and soothe weakened skin.
- The melting texture of Photoderm SPOT leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm SPOT spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm SPOT is water-resistant and photostable.
- Photoderm SPOT is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
How to use
Apply Photoderm SPOT generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
Reapply Photoderm SPOT frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclomethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.