Bioderma Hydrabio Mask 75ml
3 for 2 on selected skincare - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
- A BIODERMA innovation, the patented Aquagenium® biological complex re-trains the skin to generate in depth the hydration essential to its natural balance and to lock it in on its surface.
- Hydrabio Mask provides deep-down, long-lasting moisture during periods of extreme dehydration. The skin thus regains its comfort, softness, suppleness and radiance.
- A galenic innovation, the Hydrabio Mask smooth and wrapping texture leaves a pleasant feeling of softness and protection.
- The Hydrabio Mask formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.*Hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis.
How to use
- Apply a thick layer of Hydrabio Mask over the face and neck, after cleansing with Hydrabio Milky cleanser or Hydrabio H2O. Leave it for 10 minutes and remove excess with a cotton pad or massage until it is completely absorbed.
- For optimum results, use Hydrabio Mask every day for the first week and afterwards once or twice a week.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Xylitol, Glycol Palmitate, Corn Starch Modified, Arachidyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Niacinamide, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Arachidyl Glucoside, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Mannitol, Xanthan Gum, Hexyldecanol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).