Bio-Oil Scar Care Kit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Bio-Oil® is a specialist skincare product clinically proven to help improve the appearance of old and new scars in only 8 weeks. The professional massage roller included in the kit will not only help the product penetrate into the scar area but also increase blood circulation which speeds up the natural regeneration process.
The Bio-Oil Scar Care Kit includes Bio-Oil (60ml) along with a Professional Massage Roller. Using Bio-Oil with the Massage Roller will help to soften and hydrate the scar tissue, accelerating the healing process of scars.
How to use
- Step 1 – Nourish: Apply a few drops of Bio-Oil to the scar area allowing the natural plant oils in the formula to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin to reduce redness and itching.
- Step 2 – Massage: Using the professional massage roller, gently massage in a circular motion for up to 3 minutes until the oil is fully absorbed helping to soften & hydrate the scar tissue and accelerate its healing process.
- Step 3 – Regenerate: Bio-Oil’s active ingredients vitamins A & E help increase the elasticity of the skin and stimulate collagen production important in repairing scar tissue.
- Use the product twice daily for at least three months. Continuous use will help achieve the best results.
Hazards and Cautions
- Bio-Oil 60ml Precautions: See enclosed leaflet.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use.
- Individual results will vary. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Wipe clean with soapy water. Keep away from children. Keep away from fire.
- Do not use the massage roller on freshly closed wounds as the newly formed skin is still too fragile. If the massage roller causes pain or discomfort, discontinue use.
Professional Massage Roller
Materials: Base: 100% plastic, Ball: 100% resin, Band: 100% rubber
Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Bisabolol, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3‑Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, CI 26100