Beurer BM85 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 540 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Fully-automatic measurement on the upper arm
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology for transmission of the measured values to your Smartphone
- Inclusive iOS App
- Blue backlit sensor - Touch buttons
- Patented resting indicator for exact measurement results
- White LCD-lighting
- Average of all saved maesured values and morning and evening blood pressure for the last 7 days
- Download the software "Health Manager" under www.beurer.com > Service > Download for free
- Cuff holder
- 2 x 60 memory space
- WHO classification
- Arrhythmia detection: warning in case of possible heart rhythm disturbance
- For upper arm circumferences 22-36 c
- Medical product
- Time and date
- Automatic switch-off function
- Incl. batteries and storage bag
- Change battery indicator
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
Please see enclosed leaflet for full usage instructions. Keep out of sight and reach of children