BaByliss Heated Curl Pods
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 316 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- All-in-one heated pod design for easy, secure hair styling
- 18 large-size pods to create soft curls
- Ultra-fast heat up for quick use
- High heat performance for longer lasting curls with a flawless finish
- On/off button
- 1.8m cord
- Complete with storage pouch for pods
- Easier to use than conventional rollers, simply wrap the hair around the barrel and snap the curl pod together
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
How to use
- Place the appliance on a level, heatproof surface. Do not open the translucent cover at this time.
- Turn the appliance on by pressing the 0/I button to the ‘I’ position.
- The ‘ready to use' indicator is positioned on the front of the unit which starts off red, but as the unit heats the pods, the indicator will subtly turn from red to clear. This normally takes from 3-5 minutes. Once the 'ready to use' indicator has changed colour, the pods are ready to use. N.B. The 'ready to use' indicator is a small silicone dot which subtly changes colour as the unit heats up, it will not illuminate when the unit is turned on.
- Ensure the hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles before styling.
- Slide the translucent cover around the unit so the opening is over the pods.
- Take a section of hair around 2 inches wide. If you have thicker hair, take smaller sections
- Start by winding the ends of the hair around the barrel and then towards the top of the head.
- For a modern style, only wind the pod up to eye level so the curls start lower down. For a more voluminous style, wind the pod right to the root. Close together once you have reached ideal position.
- Allow the pods to cool completely before removing. This allows the hair to cool and set the curl for lasting effect.
- Ensure when placing the rollers back in to the unit the pod is completely open to heat up correctly. When heating the additional pods allow between 3-5 minutes for the unit to heat the pods fully.
- Before storing away, slide the translucent cover around so the opening is at the side of the appliance.
- Unplug the appliance and allow it to cool completely, then loosely wrap the cord around the base of unit for storage. Place in a safe, dry location, out of the reach of children.
What's in the box?
- BaByliss Curl Pod unit
- 18 curl pods
- Storage pouch for pods
- Information booklet
BaByliss Heated Curl Pods