Auritech Sleep Hearing Protectors
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 104 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Why Do I Need Auritech Hearing Protectors?
Annoying background noise or snoring (which can reach levels of up to 90dB) makes quality, restful sleep very difficult. Auritech can help you have a much better night’s sleep, leaving you refreshed and ready for a new day.
Why Are These Hearing Protectors Different?
Developed over 20 years by leading audiology experts, Auritech SLEEP
Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs.
Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filters reduce annoying noises like snoring, yet allow you to hear a normal conversation or “alert” noises such as a baby cry, door bell or alarm clock - so you can sleep peacefully. Comfortable and suitable for all ages.
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic sound filter positioned deeper in your ear than other products, for maximum protection
- Allows normal conversation, while effectively turning down volume on other noise with no muffling (occlusion) effect
- Unique tri-sectional design for ultimate comfort, suitable for all ages (nominal diameter range 6-12 mm)
- Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for ultimate comfort
How to use
- Gently lift up each ear and pull backwards.
- Insert hearing protector, rotating until it fits snugly.
- To remove, simply rotate and gently pull out.
For light use, use warm soapy water or mild alcohol solution.
For frequent use we recommend Auritech Complete Cleaning Kit.