Ambre Solaire Ultra-Hydrating Sun Cream SPF20 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Ambre Solaire Ultra-hydrating Sun Cream SPF20 is the perfect balance of moisturising care and protection with advanced UVA and UVB photostable filters.
This non sticky, non greasy formula is easy-to-apply, and instantly absorbed by the skin and leaves no white marks.
Ambre Solaire Moisturising Protection Milk contains Mexoryl® to protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays that cause sun induced skin damage and premature ageing.
It also contains a hydrating complex, cactus nutriflavones and pure vitamin E, to defend the skin by hydrating it and maintaining the moisture levels during sun exposure.
How to use
- Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun, reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
- Apply generously using approximately 2-3 tablespoons full of product for the entire body. On average this bottle contains 6 applications for the average body size
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid sun between 11 and 3
- Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Seek shade and cover up
- Avoid contact with eyes and fabrics
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients