Acumed Patches - 12 Patches
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Acumed Patches are an drug-free alternative used to aid the relief of:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Joint and muscle pain
- Shoulder pain
- Menstrual pain
- Muscular aches and pains
Partly based on the ancient healing processes of acupuncture. Containing high purity zinc & copper, the patches use electromagnetic fields on acupuncture points.
Suitable for Adults
How to use
How do I wear and peel off the Acumed Patch?
- Hold patch leaf straight in front of you with magnet side facing you.
- Tear the perforated, narrow strip on the edge of the leaf to reveal the self-adhesive plaster.
- This will enable you to peel off the ENTIRE PLASTER (with magnet, copper and zinc).
- Place entire plaster over clean, dry skin. It is very important the skin is dry for the plaster to stick properly.
- Apply some pressure over the entire plaster to assure it has stuck well to the skin.
- The optimum effect of magnet patch treatment is obtained between the third and fifth day.
Hazards and Cautions
Not recommended for children