ActiPatch 720 hour Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 108 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
ActiPatch is a clinically proven and long lasting means of relieving pain and inflammation. ActiPatch provides up to 720 hours or 90 x 8 hour treatments using Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy. ActiPatch is a winner of the Wall Street Journal Medical Innovation Award.
How does ActiPatch work?
- ActiPatch uses Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy to relieve pain and inflammation. Low level and safe electromagnetic pulses stimulate cells to speed recovery.
- Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy has been proven safe and effective and has been used for decades for clinical use by physicians and physiotherapists.
- ActiPatch delivers benefits of Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy in a small, convenient and economical patch for personal use due to recent advances in microelectronics.
- Effective: Clinically proven pain and inflammation relief at the source.
- Long Lasting: 720 hours of controlled use.
- Safe: Safe to use for diabetics, arthritics, elderly and people with a compromised renal function. Can be combined with any medication and used overnight.
Hazards and Cautions
ActiPatch should not be used by persons with a cardiac pacemaker, cardioverter defibillator, neurostimulator or any active medical or metallic implant that is within the area of application. ActiPatch should not be used by women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant. See product insert for more information. Can be used in conjunction with medications.